Black Hawk Laser Covid Secure Policies
Over the past few weeks we have been working hard to put in place Covid secure policies to keep our customers safe and now we are able to reopen due to changes in government guidance. In order to operate safely we are implementing the following -
- All booking are made online in advance.
- Initially we will run at a maximum of 10 players to assist with social distancing within the arena.
- Customers will supply contact details and the names of all players in case of contact tracing.
- Booking slots have been spread out so that groups do not overlap.
- Sanitising gel stations have been installed.
- Equipment will be cleaned between each use.
- Persons displaying any symptoms will be asked not to enter the building.
- Players will be asked (as always) to maintain a safe distance from each other while playing.
- The premises has been deep cleaned and an enhanced cleaning regime employed.
- We will review these policies regularly, amend where necessary and keep you updated as to any changes we make. Please join our mailing list to be kept informed.
- It is not possible to maintain social distance within the esape room environments. Therefore players need to be from an existing social bubble in order to play.